2013-2014 Catalog

Accidents and Health Services

All personal injuries should be reported to the Dean of Student Services or the Executive Vice President/Chief Financial Officer. Students requiring first aid for minor injuries should contact the nearest College employee. First aid kits are provided in all buildings on campus. The College does not provide medical or health services nor assume responsibility for injuries incurred during College sponsored activities. If necessary, emergency transportation by the Burke County EMS will be arranged. A low-cost accident insurance policy is made available to curriculum students through the Business Office. All curriculum students are required to purchase this protection at registration, except those groups determined to be exempt by the College. Certain specialized programs may require additional insurance coverage.