2013-2014 Catalog

Emergency Contact of Students

In emergencies, students may be contacted through the Office of Student Services. In order to avoid interruption of the educational program, classes will not be disturbed to deliver personal messages except in emergencies as determined by the Dean of Student Services or a designated substitute. Public pay telephones for student use are located on the breezeway between Moore Hall and Patton Hall, on the first floor of Hildebrand Hall, at the lower entrance to E-Building, at the entrance to Carr Hall, in the lower lounge of the Phifer Learning Resources Center, and in the lobby of K-Building on the Jim A. Richardson Complex.