2016-2017 Catalog

Student Complaints

A formal complaint may be filed at any time by an individual who feels he has a complaint with the College which cannot be resolved with a student petition or through the Student Grievance Process. The proper procedure for such a complaint is to contact the Dean of Student Services who will advise and assist individuals in directing complaints to the proper office.