2021-2022 Catalog

Change Personal Information/Program of Study

Program Change Request

Curriculum students considering a program change are encouraged to discuss objectives with his/her advisor or a counselor. A Profile/Program Change form must be completed by students and returned to Student Services. Profile/Program Change forms can be printed and submitted to the Office of Records and Registration by mail, fax or bring in person to Student Services, Hildebrand Hall, main campus.

For more information, please see the "Program Changes" section of the current College Catalog.

Profile Change Request

Students seeking to make a name change must come to Student Services to complete the appropriate form and provide legal documentation to support the requested name change.

Students seeking to change their address or telephone number may make the change to their record through an active Pioneer Pass account. Any student without access to an active Pioneer Pass account will be required to complete a Profile/Program Change form and return it to Student Services.

To make changes via Pioneer Pass, students should view the Directions manual found on the login page of Pioneer Pass or at Update my Contact Information (Address/Phone) and follow the directions as outlined.

Location: Student Services, Hildebrand Hall

Monday - Thursday, 8:00 am - 7:00 pm 

Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Phone: (828) 448-6046